Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Despite What You May Have Heard, Aggravated Assault Is A Serious Offense

quickly, before moving on to other things:

The Iggles' victory was neither surprising nor especially exciting; their defense was the only unit on the field that didn't look hapless for at least one quarter. The Queens, being who they are and coming from where they come, should probably have switched to either the single wing or the wishbone for surprise points on offense, and they definitely should have asked Jack Del Rio to suit up in the linebacker slot. I bet you could a field a defense that was less porous than the Queens' on Sunday exclusively from the children of Hmong immigrants who live in the Twin Cities and work in the textiles industry.


in other news, I have been sick and suffering from feverish delusional dreams for the past four nights. Two nights ago in my dream people were anagrams, or cryptograms, or something like that. in other words, instead of being represented by faces, bodies, voices, and other indications of human identity, people in this dream were a series of letters organized in a semi-complicated puzzle that, once solved, were recognizable as figures from my past. i don't know if this makes any sense but e.g. my second grade teacher was SK8CON"F" or "confiscate. i also had a dream i've been having since i was like 5, which occurs when i have a fever approaching, oh, say 103 or so. in the dream i am lying on the street looking up at the sky/clouds, and i see a city vehicle approaching (not a street sweeper, but a street paver: the kind w/ the big spherical wheel-type thing that flattens the street uniformly). I am stuck to the ground, can't get up and the street paver thing rolls over me. i guess my eyes roll back in my head at this point in time, and i flop around in distress and have to be woken up. So. That's my last five or six days/nights. how the fuck are you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home